- me: what are taxes and how do I pay them?
- school system: worry not
- school system: mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell
when ur mom says she’s bringing McDonald’s home
I really want to read my book but I also want to watch 87 hours of Netflix and travel the world and and kiss someone I like and sleep for most of the day… And also I have a lot of homework
this is literally my life
how can this be so accurate
some kid in my english class goes by the name squash and my teacher done fucked up and called him zucchini
the word gay is actually an acronym
actually doesn’t mind if
stop adding your own acronyms to this it was beautiful and now it’s not
Actually doesn’t mind if we add acronyms because
im going to vomit on you
My brother tells me this constantly
- Teacher: What are you going to do after college?
- Senior: I don't know.
- Teacher: Well what are you passionate about?
- Senior: I haven't had time to find my passion because I'm too busy preparing for tests/midterms/finals/the AP exam/ACT/SAT and having to write my college entry/scholarship/housing applications. Plus, I have homework.